YMCA Bolton works a lot with young people and to help families of Bolton. We run different projects designed for each age range in many areas of Bolton. All of them are free to give the opportunity to each young person to join our activities, regardless their background.
YMCA Bolton wants to empower young people of Bolton and to reach few main objectives :
- having fun in a friendly and happy environment
- keeping our young people safe and secure
- protecting the most vulnerable and target the most in need
- working with young people from deprived areas of Bolton to narrow the poverty and educational gap.
- making young people reaching their potential through structured activities
- making young people improving their skills
Craft a Story for children from 5 to 11
St Andrews for children from 6 to 11 and teenagers from 11 to 14
Drop-in Youth Club for teenagers from 13 to 19
Youth Council for young people from 13 to 25
Young adult work